New XEC v2.0 now available: XEC Director, Export & Express and MSAB Kiosk v7.5
New XEC Director 2.0 lets you manage your mobile forensic systems more effectively and advance investigations faster.
It is a centralized management solution that lets you connect your agency’s mobile forensics extraction tools into a single network so you can:
- Quickly push out watch lists to all locations
- Move extracted XRY files from any connected MSAB Kiosks or Tablets in the field to any location in the network, such as your lab or to any analyst or investigator
- Make your mobile forensic operations faster, more effective and more manageable
- Manage all active users in your mobile forensic system, monitor activity, update the software, and benefit from powerful reporting so you can make better decisions
- Create management information reports and ensure effective deployment of resources
Take advantage of new and improved XEC Export 2.0 features, including:
- Tailored personalization for each export type in the updated GUI
- New option to archive the output into one or more .zip files
Kiosk and Tablet v7.5 can now be networked – enabling a range of benefits:
- XRY extraction files from Kiosk or Tablet can now be transferred to a central server automatically or manually on a case by case basis, with management from XEC Director
- Users can now export XRY extraction files to 10 different formats, including PDF, Excel, XML, Word, VICS and others — as part of a workflow sequence
- Better security measures – Users can be automatically logged out after a period of inactivity or at the end of a defined workflow
- A workflow function for automatic export has also been added to Kiosk v7.5
Stay up to date
Want to receive MSAB updates straight to your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter and join our community.
If you would like to request a quote or learn more about our products, contact sales
If you have a general question, let us know here and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.