Save valuable time with quicker batch export capability
What is XEC Export?
XEC Export is an innovative standalone tool from MSAB, specifically designed for users who need batch export capability. With Export you can now transfer multiple XRY files to alternative data formats in one easy to use application. Automating the process of manually exporting a batch of XRY reports, this allows users to complete the job with a single click by running it as service either on a dedicated server or on your workstation.
By running Export as a service in the background, you can with ease, drop your XRY files into a folder and let the Export take care of the job for you. Once finished, you can have Export either move the folder to an archive or have it deleted while all of your exported data is stored in a designated destination folder.
XEC Export licence includes
- Use as Background Service
- Save Settings
- Export Multiple XRY Files
- Automated Process
- Application Front End
- Automated Batch Exporting Tool
- Alternative Export Templates available
- Option to delete files after export
- Audit trail
- Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Windows Server
- Intel Atom 1.33 GHz dual-core processor (Intel 2.8 GHz dual core processor or more recommended)
- 4 GB of RAM minimum (8 GB of RAM recommended)
- 250 GB HDD
- 1600 x 900 monitor
Get started – right away
Contact us and ask for a quote or let us know if you are interested in evaluating one of our products.