XRY – Mobile Forensics and Data Recovery
Retrieving the optimal forensic data is what matters. XRY recovers data fast, in a secure, efficient, and lawful manner.
Recover more mobile data, in less time, with full integrity
Your investigations rely on the quality and speed of your extractions. Without solid digital evidence at your disposal, all the efforts of your team may be in vain.
XRY is a powerful, intuitive and efficient mobile data recovery software that runs on the Windows operating system. It lets you securely extract more high-quality data in less time than ever before, while always completely maintaining the integrity of the evidence.
Lawful access and analysis to digital intel
MSAB provides you with top mobile forensics solutions to speed up your operations and to allow you to easily acquire and analyze evidence and intelligence from more mobile devices with greater functionality and control.
MSAB understands the current challenges facing frontline personnel in the first few critical hours. You need to find vital evidence, insights and intel as quickly as possible. We can help.
In modern forensic labs you need solutions that can bypass device locks, acquire passcodes, extract, and decode digital evidence and intel — quickly and in a forensically sound way.
Ten reasons to choose XRY over other mobile forensic software
- More data recovery from over 36,000 mobile devices and app profiles.
- Quickly refine extractions to data categories, apps or individual files within specified time ranges.
- Simultaneously extract and decode data from three phones at a time with a single license.
- Decode images with automated image recognition up to 20 times faster with Nvidia CUDA enabled GPUs.
- Support for the latest Android and iOS versions.
- Recover and decode Warrant Returns, Cloud Data and iCloud Backups.
- Secure your chain of evidence in a forensically sound file format with a complete audit log.
- Includes XRY Photon for acquiring unencrypted data from encrypted apps, when other methods don’t work.
- Market leading support for Chipsets like Exynos, Qualcomm, Kirin, MTK, Spreadtrum, Coolsand & Infineon.
- Retrieve more location data along with related timestamps from embedded files in both iOS and Android databases.
Get the most out of XRY
With XRY products, collect the optimal digital evidence and speed up your investigation to close cases faster.Download now
Ensure the quality of your work and keep your team a step ahead with our training in mobile forensics.Enroll today
An intelligent means to capture apps and make what’s on the screen searchable electronically.Learn more
The starting point for mobile forensics
XRY Logical is the quickest extraction method as it enables you to access and recover live and file system data from the device right at the crime scene. Read more about XRY Logical, the fast and efficient forensic tool for mobile phone data recovery.
Get greater access to system and deleted data
XRY Physical lets examiners bypass the devices operating system to allow access to protected and deleted data; it also allows them to overcome certain security and encryption challenges on locked devices. Read more about XRY Physical, a data recovery software to bypass the mobile operating system.
Recovery of data beyond the mobile device
XRY Cloud recovers data from beyond the mobile device itself by examining connected cloud-based storage. This is particularly useful when looking for online social media data and app-based information. Read more about our cloud forensics solution.
Uncover evidence quickly with a simplified, locked-down workflow
XRY Express provides a simplified, locked-down workflow for mobile device extractions, enabling quick and easy processing by field-based investigators and others. Read more about XRY Express, our user-friendly mobile device data extraction solution.
The solution for non-standard mobile devices
XRY PinPoint lets you extract and decode data from non-standard mobile devices, such as cheap imitation phones from Asia. Read more about XRY Pinpoint, our data extraction solution for non-standard mobile devices.
In our testing, XRY has demonstrated that it has the necessary resources in place to help support us as examiners and the MSAB team are working hard to implement their research and development into the functionality of the tool.
– Principal Consultant of Pro Digital Forensic Consulting
If you are a potential customer interested in learning about our mobile forensics solutions or services, please use this form for your inquiry.