A free and easy-to-use analysis tool
What is XAMN Viewer?
XAMN Viewer is a simplified analysis tool that is free to download and use. It can be distributed to anyone in your organization that needs to open, view, analyze and/or report on mobile device data. Like XAMN Spotlight, XAMN Viewer is designed to help users slice, dice and search through large volumes of data to find key evidence and/or intelligence.
XAMN Viewer is a no-installation software application that can be provided along with extracted data to any authorized person – supervisors, investigators, legal advisors, court administrators, prosecution staff and others — to give them access to digital information found in mobile devices.
- Free to use – no installation and no license required
- Highlight your findings with a comprehensive tagging functionality
- Filter by content category, text, time, deleted data and more
- Export findings to PDF, XML, HTML, Word and Excel
Get started right away!
XAMN Viewer is a powerful mobile forensic data review and analysis platform. We make it freely available to our customers and also legitimate third parties who may need access to review such data, such as court personnel and digital forensic experts.
Please register here to get access to a link in order to download the latest version of XAMN, so you have the most up to date software for review and reporting purposes.
- Intel 6th Generation (Core i3 or above) or equivalent
- 8 GB RAM minimum
- 4 GB of hard-disk space required for XRY program installation
- 256 GB HDD for data storage minimum ~ recommended 500GB or more
- 1 USB-ports minimum – recommended 3 or more
- Windows 8 or 10 (64 bit)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2
- Monitor with 1600 x 900 resolution minimum