Breaking news! Unlock the latest S20 Qualcomm and S21 Exynos Samsung devices
Unlock some of the latest Samsung devices using the MSAB Advanced Acquisition Lab and MSAB Access Services
In the latest Advanced Acquisition Lab release we are rolling out advanced, forensically sound, techniques to overcome security and decrypt the data on the Samsung Galaxy S21 using the Exynos chipset, and variants of the Samsung Galaxy S20 using the Qualcomm chipset, as well as several Motorola devices.
MSAB can help you access the most challenging locked Android mobile devices, giving complete chain of custody. With the Advanced Acquisition Lab, you will have access to these highly advanced exploits from your own facility using your own standard operation procedures.
Devices supported with the latest MSAB Advanced Acquisition Lab update:
- · SM-A705MN – Samsung Galaxy A70 (QC)
- · SM-G781W – Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G (QC)
- · SM-G986U1 – Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G (QC)
- · SM-G988U – Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G (QC)
- · SM-G991B – Samsung Galaxy S21 5G (Exynos)
- · SM-N986U – Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G (QC)
- · XT1980-3 – Motorola Moto Z4 (QC)
- · XT1980-4 – Motorola Moto Z4 (QC)
- · XT2071-2 – Motorola Razr 5G 2020 (QC)
- · XT2075-2 – Motorola Moto One 5G 2020 (QC)
- · XT2075-3 – Motorola Moto One 5G 2020 (QC)
- · XT2115-1 – Motorola Moto G Stylus 2021 (QC)
Devices available with MSAB Access Services:
- · All of the above
- · SM-G781B – Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G (QC)
- · SM-G981U1 – Samsung Galaxy S20 5G (QC)
- · SM-N981U – Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G (QC)
- · SM-N986J – Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra UW 5G SCG06 (QC)
Choose the right digital forensics service to meet your needs!
MSAB offers two options for examiners and investigators to unlock the most challenging mobile phones and help you get previously unattainable intelligence and the digital evidence you need to solve the most critical cases.
Together we can utilize the power of mobile forensics in order to focus and accelerate your operations to reach world class performance.
Stay up to date
Want to receive MSAB updates straight to your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter and join our community.
If you would like to request a quote or learn more about our products, contact sales
If you have a general question, let us know here and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.