Simplified, locked-down workflow that is ISO 17025 compliant
What is XRY Express?
XRY Express provides a simplified, locked-down workflow for mobile device extractions, enabling quick and easy processing by field-based investigators and others – not just by experts in your forensic lab. XRY Express is the software that runs MSAB’s Kiosk, and it can now be installed on a Windows-based PC, providing the benefits of an easy-to-follow workflow and touch screen or keyboard capability.
Front-line users can uncover actionable evidence quickly, reducing backlogs that can occur when devices have to be processed in a lab. Managers and IT teams will value the way XRY Express ensures compliance with organizational policies and processes, as well as IT security policies. And extraction workflows can be configured to meet your specific needs.
XRY License includes
Free cables. Free software updates. Free technical support.
Extended warranty available on all equipment manufactured by MSAB provided the XRY license is maintained.
- User-friendly extraction wizards
- Custom sequences for different user groups
- Assists compliance with standards and regulations
- Remote management and updates with XEC Director
- Installation on Windows-based PCs together with other software
- Locked-down configuration
- Automatic audit logging
- Installable on a Windows-based PC
- Tailored, configurable extraction workflows
- Customizable workflow
- Touch-screen capability and interactivity
Get the most out of our solutions
Mobile forensic training that’s second to none
We provide the most advanced training in the industry with dedicated full-time trainers available across the globe to deliver training either at our open courses advertised on our website or dedicated onsite training just for you.
Combine XRY Software with our hardware platforms
MSAB supplies software on different hardware platforms. Open platforms are designed for traditional Windows computers with point-and-click interfaces. Our Turnkey platforms are easier-to-use systems via touch screen interfaces.
- Intel 6th Generation (Core i3 or above) or equivalent
- 8 GB RAM minimum
- 4 GB of hard-disk space required for XRY program installation
- 256 GB HDD for data storage minimum ~ recommended 500GB or more
- 1 USB-ports minimum – recommended 3 or more
- Windows 8 or 10 (64 bit)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2
- Monitor with 1600 x 900 resolution minimum
Get started – right away
Contact us and ask for a quote or let us know if you are interested in evaluating one of our products.