Supporting many low-cost “burner” phone models, with a total of 259 new device profiles & app versions combinedXRY 7.9.1 and Kiosk/Tablet/Express 7.9.1 are now available to customers for download.
This new release includes a range of improvements and new features, including:
- Decoding support for the Spreadtrum chipset used in many popular low-cost feature or “burner” phones, including the ability to recover the unlock code. Phone models include Alcatel OT 2036 and 2038, BLU 2070u and IMO Dash.
- Support for the latest Apple Mobile Device USB device drivers
- A range of improvements for Android extraction and decoding
- Improvements to help investigators better understand WhatsApp data in XAMN Horizon
- Support for 184 new mobile device profiles
- Support for 75 new app versions
For additional information, you can review the complete Product Release Notes and download the new release by visiting the MSAB Customer Portal.