In this release, we introduce a number of significant new time-saving and improved capabilities in the latest versions of XRY and XAMN.
Topping the list is a breakthrough in decoding that lets XRY users recover up to 10 times more data from mobile devices — and at faster speeds. We’ve also added several new capabilities to help you speed up your investigations — such as Recognized Content, improved text searching and geo-fencing.
Watch the video and see what’s new here in these new releases.
New XRY 7.6 recovers up to 10 times more data than XRY 7.5 — and at faster speeds.
- More data – Our enhanced file decoders extract up to 10 times more data, and at faster speeds vs. XRY 7.5, measured by artifacts per second
- Automatic image recognition – XRY now includes an image recognition engine, which classifies images into categories such as drugs, weapons and people, enabling you to search large volumes of images faster and speed up your investigations
- Offline file identification — Alerting you to potential evidence and data available in the cloud
What’s new in XAMN Spotlight 3.1:
- Geo-fencing — Now you can filter for location within a geo-range
- Better search functionality — including significantly improved text searching
What’s new in XAMN Elements Beta 3.1
Just two months ago, we introduced XAMN Elements beta, the most advanced tool available today for mobile forensic data analysis and reconstruction
Based on customer feedback, we’re unveiling the second beta version of XAMN Elements, complete with multiple improvements, including the ability to export and import files, python scripting and a new Differential Engine.
And — to be released the week of December 18th:
What’s new in Kiosk and XEC Director:
- Networking – XEC Director 3.0 can now centrally manage XRY Office clients as well as Kiosks, Tablets and Express, bringing increased connectivity, operating speed and effectiveness
- Malware detection — Kiosk 7.6 now comes with Microsoft Windows Defender activated to alert you to malware threats