Mobile forensic solutions for managers
LEAD AN EFFECTIVE TEAM
You’re responsible for a team, an agency, an organization that relies on mobile forensics. You know the challenges – your team needs to get the job done, be efficient, move fast, comply with standards, and be able to support the forensic integrity of the digital evidence or intel you find. And you need to have accurate information on team performance and output.
THE ECOSYSTEM OF MOBILE FORENSICS
Solutions from MSAB have a strong record of improving efficiency, boosting performance and reducing operational costs. The scalable and holistic approach with the Ecosystem of Mobile Forensics gives managers full control and the ability to track performance. A networked solution using our management software XEC makes it easy to collaborate and share data, to update applications with new software releases, and to implement new policies and standards.
- With XRY Kiosk, Tablet or Express, your frontline personnel can perform up to 80% of the extractions for your agency, leaving the other 20% to the forensic lab.
- This eliminates device backlogs and lets your team dramatically increase capacity.
- Faster processing of mobile devices means faster progress on investigations and higher case success rates.
Get the best mobile forensic management system in the industry – XEC Director. Ask people who know. They’ll tell you.
XEC Director lets you link and manage your mobile forensic tools, users and system like no other software. Result: Improved speed, efficiency, control, reporting, user level insights, easy software updates and more.
- New dashboard view lets you see your KPIs at any time, from anywhere online.
- Push software updates or watch lists to every forensic computer in the network.
- Monitor success rates of your team.
- Have key info at your fingertips on devices, locations, users, compliance.
If you want to learn more about our solutions, contact us and we will be in touch shortly.
A COMPLETE SOLUTION
Our three product suites will make you successful in three key areas:
extraction, analysis and managerial control.