Technical Support Specialist
MSAB is a global leader in forensic technology for mobile device examination, with offices in Europe and in the USA, as well as a network of distributors across the globe. Our products are used by Police, Law Enforcement, Military, Government Intelligence Agencies and Forensic Laboratories worldwide to investigate crime, investigate fraud and fight corruption. The company is based in Stockholm and has been listed on the Swedish Stock Exchange since 1999.
Technical support handles the daily support requirements together with the whole support team, ensuring that the support tickets from our customers are resolved. You work in close cooperation with teams in development, research, test and product management. You analyse and report product malfunctions and provide suggestions for improvements. Together with the team, you work with process development to further enhance our support delivery and fulfilment. Most support requests are raised through our chat- and email-channels, and small part through phone calls.
- Provide technical support to our customers, worldwide but mainly the European market.
- Support for all MSAB Hardware and Software, within a very fast-paced and demanding environment and have the ability to quickly resolve technical issues by phone, email or chat.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer system errors and failures. Do root cause analysis. Report the lessons learnt to the Development Department for future product improvement.
- Provide customer feedback on product enhancement and new features.
- Represent the company in a professional and adequate way.
- Actively identify and suggest improvements in the processes and participate in implementing improvements.
- Develop and maintain our ITIL Service Management processes.
Who you are:
You have previously worked with technical support and have a good technical understanding of Windows systems and skills in software troubleshooting. It is a plus to have knowledge and interest for smartphone devices.
The role demands that you have a highly collaborative and pro-active approach, that you are service-minded, a team player and are forward leaning with a sense of detail and thoroughness. You can see the big picture and you work in an organized and structured way and have excellent communication and presentation skills in both Swedish and English. You have the ability to take ownership and help your teammates around you.
The role is based in Hornstull, Stockholm. Apply today since interviews are held continuously. If you have any questions, please reach out to us.
Didn’t find the right position?
Send an open application and tell us more about you.
If you would like to request a quote or learn more about our products, contact sales
If you have a general question, let us know here and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.