Embedded Service Trainer
MSAB is a global leader in digital forensic technology for mobile device examination with offices around the world and headquarters in Sweden. The company has been involved with mobile communications since 1984 and now has a singular focus on the forensic recovery of data from mobile devices.
MSAB’s products and solutions are used by Police, Law Enforcement, Military, Government Intelligence Agencies and Forensic Laboratories in over 100 countries worldwide to investigate crime, investigate fraud and fight corruption.
MSAB´s core beliefs:
- Pioneers in mobile forensics
- Top performance, evolving, rising to challenges and sharing our vast knowledge
- Friendly workplace, a happy employee means happy colleagues and clients
- Responsible for our customers, through honest and ethical work
The primary objective of this role is to provide onsite specialist training to a customer in London in order to certify use of our frontline digital forensic tools. You will be expected to run and organise classes for students Monday-Friday, onsite, at various locations in London and report to the MSAB UK Office in Reading. You will also liaise with MSAB Training Department based at HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
The role will include following:
- Onsite training course development
- Online training course support and contribution
- Weekly on-site classroom training at specified secure locations in the Greater London area
- Identify areas for improvement and enhanced learning opportunities for students
- Contact and manage 3d party vendors including consultants representing the end customer
- Reporting and documenting student training to the customer and produce Management Information reports
- Briefings and meetings with key MSAB customer representatives to explain role progress
- Occasional attendance at MSAB events and conferences to help and support customer liaison
- Occasional travel to other MSAB company locations including Sweden
You are a team orientated with previous knowledge of digital forensics. You have the ability to communicate clearly at various levels for effective training delivery.
You will need to pass minimum UK national security vetting processes to successfully meet the job specifications.
This role would suit someone living in the southeast region of England, close to London commuter routes and within easy reach of MSAB Reading Office.
Didn’t find the right position?
Send an open application and tell us more about you.
If you would like to request a quote or learn more about our products, contact sales
If you have a general question, let us know here and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.