Service Engineer – UK
MSAB is a global leader in forensic technology for mobile device examination with offices around the world and headquarters in Sweden. The company has been involved with mobile communications since 1984 and now has a singular focus on the forensic recovery of data from mobile devices.
MSAB’s products and solutions are used by Police, Law Enforcement, Military, Government Intelligence Agencies and Forensic Laboratories in over 100 countries worldwide to investigate crime, gather intelligence, investigate fraud and fight corruption. In the UK alone we supply 99% of Police Forces with technologies for mobile device examination and analysis.
Our core beliefs:
- Pioneers in mobile forensics
- Top performance, evolving, rising to challenges and sharing our vast knowledge
- Friendly, a good workplace gives happy employees, which means happy colleagues and customers
- Responsible for our employees and customers, through honest and ethical work
- Continuing to grow through our 15 locations worldwide, with customers in over 100 countries.
The primary objective of this role is to provide an onsite technical support service for Micro Systemation Ltd (MSAB) a UK based subsidiary of Micro Systemation AB. The role is responsible for delivery of service and support to a diverse and well-established customer of MSAB based in London, UK.
- Manage, diagnose, and resolve escalated incidents by the customer within pre agreed SLA’s.
- Report and liaise with MSAB support to aid future product development and service process’s
- Proactive monitoring of customer environment while resolving technical issues by phone, email or in person
- Support for customer end-user devices (e.g. all-in-one ‘Kiosks’ computers)
- Permanent onsite support at a UK customers location including travel to their local sites
- Travel planned to do mainly with public transportation
- Support with Hardware Component Replacement disassembly
- Software installations patches etc
- Contact and manage 3d party vendors.
- Represent MSAB in a professional manner when dealing with various customer shareholders.
- Occasional travel to other MSAB company locations in Sweden
Location for this role would suit someone living within Central London
MSAB is looking for an experienced individual with existing Support or hardware/software technology background; someone who enjoys a challenge and is customer focused. The ideal individual will need to demonstrate competency across various software and hardware products, including Windows all-in-one computers, Essential for the role is a professional outlook & demeanour, good communication skills, and comfortable working independently.
You are a self-driven individual with a passion for delivering results, able to operate in a high-growth business whilst supporting a stable and innovative customer base. You are a team orientated and have the ability to communicate clearly at a number of levels with both internal and external stakeholders.
MSAB will provide business and product training to support the role requirements. A full and clean driving license is required. Shift based to a certain extent.
|Tester – Digital Forensic Tools||Stockholm||Apply|
|Senior Product Manager Digital Forensics Mgmt||Stockholm||Apply|
|Customer Success Agent Benelux & Latam||Stockholm||Apply|
|C# Developer – Crime Investigation Tools||Stockholm||Apply|
|Tech-Sales/Product specialist – Nordic and Benelux||Stockholm||Apply|
|Area Sales Manager – Latam||São Paulo||Apply|
|Software developer C++||Stockholm||Apply|
|Engineering Manager – Team XRY||Stockholm||Apply|
|Open Application||No location specified||Apply|
|Senior Security Researcher||Stockholm||Apply|
Didn’t find the right position?
Send an open application and tell us more about you.
If you are a potential customer interested in learning about our mobile forensics solutions or services, please use this form for your inquiry.