MSAB is a global leader in forensic technology for mobile device examination, with offices in Europe and in the USA, as well as a network of distributors across the globe. Our products are used by Police, Law Enforcement, Military, Government Intelligence Agencies and Forensic Laboratories in over 100 countries worldwide to investigate crime, gather intelligence, investigate fraud and fight corruption.
MSAB´s core beliefs:
- Pioneers in mobile forensics
- Top performance, evolving, rising to challenges and sharing our vast knowledge
- Friendly workplace, a happy employee means happy colleagues and clients
- Responsible for our customers, through honest and ethical work
The Event Marketer plans and executes a range of marketing activities to build awareness, generate leads and support sales efforts for MSAB in the LEA region. The Event Marketer will plan and execute MSAB’s engagement in industry events, webinars, conferences, customer and online events. The Event Marketer will also coordinate the marketing needs of sales in the assigned territories, including tracking marketing requests, collaborating with members of the marketing department to develop assets, sales enablement and post-event lead management.
The position is based in MSAB’s headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden and reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Collaborate with Sales and other members of the Marketing Team to develop and execute a successful schedule of events and webinars to achieve lead generation and awareness building goals.
- Manage relationships with event organizers, vendors and internal clients;
- Drive operational efficiency and identify opportunities for cost savings and process enhancements;
- Attend selected trade shows and events to help manage MSAB’s activities, including exhibit set up and tear down, and more.
- Become familiar with every event and ensure MSAB optimizes results from each event, including seeking and winning opportunities for speaking at events.
- Manage the event management tool, Circa.
- Monitor and report on results.
- Ensure that lead data is captured, uploaded into the CRM system and that lead management activities are coordinated with Sales;
- Serve as key user of MSAB’s lead capture software.
- Manage the events budget and deliver on budget and on time.
- Collaborating with other members of the Marketing Department to execute on sales marketing needs accordingly.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- At least 1+ years of relevant experience in Marketing
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills; detail and results-oriented
- An ability to be flexible, adaptable and creative and to find “win-win” solutions to challenges when there are different viewpoints
- A positive, optimistic, can-do attitude
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Excel, Sharepoint, marketing automation and/or email tools, and CRM programs;
- Team player and relationship builder
- Must be available to travel, including occasional weekend travel.