MSAB is a global leader in forensic technology for mobile device examination, with offices in Europe, Singapore and in the USA, as well as a network of distributors across the globe. Our products are used by Police, Law Enforcement, Military, Government Intelligence Agencies and Forensic Laboratories in over 100 countries worldwide to investigate crime, gather intelligence, investigate fraud and fight corruption.
The company is based in Stockholm and has been listed on the Swedish Stock Exchange since 1999.
We are looking for a professional who can help us drive our success forward.
Our Customer Success team is building long term relationships with our customers and aims to achieve a 100% renewal rate of our software licenses. You will in this role work with the Area Sales Managers within the Benelux, Eastern European, Southern African and Southeast Asian markets. Your focus is to continue to build on our good relations and ensure that existing customers are satisfied and using our systems effectively. In this role you will have the responsibility to identify up-sale opportunities with existing accounts, as well as supporting with new enquiries.
The role includes
- Act as a customer adviser within our existing accounts to ensure continued value from our products and services
- Work with customers to identify critical goals and key criteria to help the customer achieve their goals
- Work with new enquiries and our existing customers and partners within Benelux, Eastern European, Southern African and Southeast Asian markets
To be a successful Customer Success Agent (CSA) and to succeed at MSAB, you need to be a professional with excellent communication skills and strong commercial momentum. We are looking for someone who is driven by sales activity, relationship building and securing customer trust to help ensure up-sales to existing accounts. You are solution-oriented, a strong negotiator and good communicator. You take pride in building long-term relationships and are open and attentive to the needs of your customers.
We want to see that you
- Have at least one year experience in either services / solution / product sales to companies or organizations.
- Preferably have a strong technical interest or background.
- Have excellent communication skills in English; Dutch and French in addition are preferential.
- You thrive in a sales culture where individual initiative and high professionalism is rewarded.
- Thrive in a multi-tasking environment and can handle many tasks simultaneously.
- A competitive on target salary with good over performance possibilities.
- Opportunity to develop as a professional salesperson, along with the support of your experienced colleagues.
- A rapidly changing organization with great potential for future development and learning specialist digital forensic knowledge.
- A driven, successful and motivated sales team, that genuinely cares about supporting their customers and takes pride in making the world a safer place.