Customer Success Agent Benelux & Latam
MSAB is a global leader in forensic technology for mobile device examination, with offices in Europe, Singapore and in the USA, as well as a network of distributors across the globe. Our products are used by Police, Law Enforcement, Military, Government Intelligence Agencies and Forensic Laboratories in over 100 countries worldwide to investigate crime, gather intelligence, investigate fraud and fight corruption.
The company is based in Stockholm and has been listed on the Swedish Stock Exchange since 1999.
We are looking for a professional who can help us drive our success forward.
Our Customer Success team is building long term relationships with our customers and aims to achieve a 100% renewal rate of our software licenses. You will work with the Area Sales Managers (ASM) within the Benelux and Latam markets as well as other ASM's that work with Resellers and Partners. Your focus is to continue to build on our good relations and to ensure that existing customers are satisfied and using our systems effectively. In this role you will have the responsibility to onboard new customers, manage and plan renewals of existing customers’ software licenses and identify and drive up-sale opportunities.
The role includes
- Act as a customer advisor within our existing accounts to ensure continued value from our products and services
- Work with customers to identify critical goals and key criteria to help the customer achieve their goals
- Work with new enquiries and our existing customers and partners within the Benelux and Latam markets
- Work with all our partners worldwide to drive and follow up on onboarding and license renewals
- Based at MSAB HQ in Stockholm
To be a successful Customer Success Agent (CSA) and to succeed at MSAB, you need to be a professional with excellent communication skills and strong commercial momentum. We are looking for someone who is driven by sales activity, relationship building and securing customer / partner trust to help ensure up-sales to existing accounts. You are solution-oriented, a strong negotiator and good communicator. You take pride in building long-term relationships and are open and attentive to the needs of your customers.
- Have at least one year experience in either services / solution / product sales to companies or organizations.
- Preferably have a strong technical interest or background.
- Have excellent (fluent) communication skills in English, French and Spanish – Dutch in addition preferential.
- You thrive in a sales culture where individual initiative and high professionalism is rewarded.
- Thrive in a multi-tasking environment and can handle many tasks simultaneously.
- It is preferred to have some experience in working with sales through partners.
Starting date: As soon as possible
|Tester – Digital Forensic Tools||Stockholm||Apply|
|Senior Product Manager Digital Forensics Mgmt||Stockholm||Apply|
|C# Developer – Crime Investigation Tools||Stockholm||Apply|
|Tech-Sales/Product specialist – Nordic and Benelux||Stockholm||Apply|
|Area Sales Manager – Latam||São Paulo||Apply|
|Service Engineer – UK||London||Apply|
|Software developer C++||Stockholm||Apply|
|Engineering Manager – Team XRY||Stockholm||Apply|
|Open Application||No location specified||Apply|
|Senior Security Researcher||Stockholm||Apply|
Didn’t find the right position?
Send an open application and tell us more about you.
If you are a potential customer interested in learning about our mobile forensics solutions or services, please use this form for your inquiry.