MSAB is a global leader in forensic technology for mobile device examination, with offices in Europe and in the USA, as well as a network of distributors across the globe. Our products are used by Police, Law Enforcement, Military, Government Intelligence Agencies and Forensic Laboratories in over 100 countries worldwide to investigate crime, gather intelligence, investigate fraud and fight corruption.
MSAB´s core beliefs:
- Pioneers in mobile forensics
- Top performance, evolving, rising to challenges and sharing our vast knowledge
- Friendly workplace, a happy employee means happy colleagues and clients
- Responsible for our customers, through honest and ethical work
About the role:
Customer Success is a core company value at MSAB. As a CSM you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers obtain maximum value from their investment in MSAB products and you will serve as a point of contact for customer queries regarding products, orders and deliveries. You should be A high-achiever who is focused on exceeding your customers’ expectations, offers added value specific to their needs and always look for new creative ways to solve problems
Our customers will view you as an advocate and steward of their success and you will contribute with high quality customer service.
The primary objectives are a 100% renewal rate of licenses and to assist outside sales reps in generation of new revenue.
Based at MASB’s US Office in Arlington, VA.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Lead and oversee the onboarding of new accounts and ensure successful implementations.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers.
- Assist and/or lead product demos for various meetings.
- Being able to make demos of products over internet, (webinar, MS Teams, GoToMeeting etc.)
- Proactive outreach to existing customers to help drive business goals.
- Work with sales on renewal quoting and management of the customer renewal process and identify and develop upsell opportunities.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work within a sales team by maintaining schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Tracking and follow-up from lead generation and sales campaigns.
- Meet and exceed goals in terms of number of sales calls per day
The requirements are:
- A bachelor’s degree or significant relevant work experience
- Familiarity with CRM systems, Account Management, Client Development, License management
- Ability to learn a technical product / carry a technical conversation
- Prior experience in closing sales deals
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a stressful environment from time to time
- Willingness to travel on occasion
- Ability to work remotely while traveling
Limitation and Disclaimer:
This job description indicates in general the nature and level of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions expected of an employee. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of an employee. An employee may be asked to perform other duties as required.