MSAB is a global leader in forensic technology for mobile device examination, with offices in Europe and in the USA, as well as a network of distributors across the globe. Our products are used by Police, Law Enforcement, Military, Government Intelligence Agencies and Forensic Laboratories in over 100 countries worldwide to investigate crime, gather intelligence, investigate fraud and fight corruption.
The company is based in Stockholm and has been listed on the Swedish Stock Exchange since 1999.
MSAB´s core beliefs:
- Pioneers in mobile forensics
- Top performance, evolving, rising to challenges and sharing our vast knowledge
- Friendly workplace, a happy employee means happy colleagues and clients
- Responsible for our customers, through honest and ethical work
About the role
We are currently looking for an Engineering Manager to one of our development teams. The team develops our main forensic extraction tool XRY. This tool is used by thousands of law enforcement agencies to gather evidence from phones. The team is part of our Data Extraction domain and this role will together with Product Managers and other Engineering Managers in the domain form the strategy for how we will guide our user through the technically complex process of extracting a phone in a forensically sound way.
You will in this role manage and inspire a team of highly skilled engineers and experts, working in complex projects to further improve our products capabilities. You will support them in their professional growth and make sure they feel included and heard. We are looking for someone who shares our ambition to uphold an environment where we support each other and inspires innovation and growth. Your primary focus will be to make sure that your team thrives and achieves great results, while having the ability to contribute as a developer yourself when needed.
- Minimum seven years of business and technical experience
- Solid experience of systems development in C# and .NET
- Good understanding of Windows GUI application development
- Minimum five years solid experience working in an agile development environment
- Significant people management experience with strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- Minimum three years of experience in leading, managing, coaching and mentoring software developers towards delivering timely, high quality software together with them
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills along with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
What can MSAB offer
You will be working in an exciting diverse environment where innovation and our customers is at the heart of everything we do. We’re a growing international company with 20+ nationalities, who continuously strive to remain agile in our day-to-day operation. It’s a fun, friendly and inclusive environment where you’re able to balance high professional growth and privet life.