MSAB is a global leader in forensic technology for mobile device examination, with offices in Europe and in the USA, as well as a network of distributors across the globe. Our products are used by Police, Law Enforcement, Military, Government Intelligence Agencies and Forensic Laboratories in over 100 countries worldwide to investigate crime, gather intelligence, investigate fraud and fight corruption.
The company is based in Stockholm and has been listed on the Swedish Stock Exchange since 1999.
MSAB´s core beliefs:
- Pioneers in mobile forensics
- Top performance, evolving, rising to challenges and sharing our vast knowledge
- Friendly workplace, a happy employee means happy colleagues and clients
- Responsible for our customers, through honest and ethical work
About the role
We are currently looking for a senior C++ developer to our team focusing on developing our software suite XRY. The XRY solution aim to help our users extract data from confiscated mobile devices. In this role you will primarily focus on the engine that powers the extraction of data into the solution. You will work on developing new features and improving already existing structure to further improve the efficiency.
You care about your work and have a strong desire to learn new things and develop a deep understanding for the challenges we face. We can offer you exciting projects and a supporting team where you’ll get the opportunity to continuously grow.
- At least 4 years´ experience of C++ development
- Previous experience of working with COM and JSON.
- Experience in C# or at least a willingness to learn.
- Complete fluency in English or Swedish is required