MSAB is a global leader in forensic technology for mobile device examination, with offices in Europe and in the USA, as well as a network of distributors across the globe. Our products are used by Police, Law Enforcement, Military, Government Intelligence Agencies and Forensic Laboratories in over 100 countries worldwide to investigate crime, gather intelligence, investigate fraud and fight corruption.
The company is based in Stockholm and has been listed on the Swedish Stock Exchange since 1999.
MSAB´s core beliefs:
- Pioneers in mobile forensics
- Top performance, evolving, rising to challenges and sharing our vast knowledge
- Friendly workplace, a happy employee means happy colleagues and clients
- Responsible for our customers, through honest and ethical work
About the role
We are currently looking for a senior C# developer to our team focusing on developing our newest software suite XEC. The XEC tools aim to improve the way our customers manage their mobile forensic environment. It will simply help the user stay in control of their operations as it grows.
You will in this role primarily work with development of new features to improve the solution. You’ll be working with both GUI improvements to help our customers better navigate, but also client-server system communication using WCF.
- At least 4 years’ experience of C# development. We do both GUI and server-side development, so a background in both is preferable.
- Experience with C++ is good to have since some parts of the products are implemented with it.
- SQL Server knowledge
- Experience in WCF is very good to have, but not an absolute requirement.
- Modern Web development is preferable.
- Complete fluency in English or Swedish is required.