MSAB is a global leader in forensic technology for mobile device examination, with offices in Europe and in the USA, as well as a network of distributors across the globe. Our products are used by Police, Law Enforcement, Military, Government Intelligence Agencies and Forensic Laboratories in over 100 countries worldwide to investigate crime, gather intelligence, investigate fraud and fight corruption.
The company is based in Stockholm and has been listed on the Swedish Stock Exchange since 1999.
MSAB´s core beliefs:
- Pioneers in mobile forensics
- Top performance, evolving, rising to challenges and sharing our vast knowledge
- Friendly workplace, a happy employee means happy colleagues and clients
- Responsible for our customers, through honest and ethical work
Are you a programmer who appreciates simple and beautiful code? Are you fluent in C++?
If you are, then we would like to meet you.
About this job
The challenge is to extract data from mobile phones, tablets and other portable devices like drones. This data can come from apps, cloud services and system files. The data needs to be processed and analyzed, to be able to be presented and in the end used in court. You will be part of the whole process from clever idea to finished feature. You will write most of your code in C++, but you might look at data/code from iOS and Android so any knowledge about these platforms could be useful.
Who are you?
- You are a passionate C++ programmer that loves solving problems.
- You have a relevant university degree or similar knowledge attained elsewhere.
- You would like to work as part of a team with different backgrounds and competences where it is important to be open to learning from others, but also to share what you know.
- The most important thing is that you care about your work and have a strong desire to learn new things and develop a deep understanding for the challenges we face.
- You can be very senior or in the beginning of your career, we have challenges of varying difficult.
What we can offer you:
- A variety of challenging tasks in the area of mobile forensics where you can apply your C++ skills.
- An international team of skilled, friendly and helpful people.
- An environment where you can continuously learn new things in the world of mobile forensics such as cryptography, and where you have the opportunity to learn new programming languages.
- The ability to affect the products and services we build.
- A place where you can work with and learn a lot about the most popular mobile devices, apps and cloud services in the world.