Technical Support DACH
MSAB is looking for a Technical Support in the DACH region to join our sales & support team. The person needs to be passionate about technology and customer service, enjoys a challenge and can think on their feet. Previous experience of digital forensics and working with law enforcement organisations is highly advantageous.
This role will act in partnership with a well-established DACH sales and support team working directly with a customer base Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The role will work to secure new customers, assist with tender bid activities, and provide ongoing support to existing customer installations.
The key tasks of the role are as follows:
– Pre-sales support to DACH Sales Team
– Tender/bid activities (technical requirement understanding and written responses)
– Managing customer-specific configurations and input to development requirements
– Technical demonstration of products/solutions (customer visits, events/seminars)
– Post-sales support to existing customers across Germany, Austria and Switzerland
Essential for the role is a professional outlook & demeanour, good communication skills and being comfortable working as part of a team.
Proven problem solving ability is critical to this role, possessing the ability to work with customers to identify their infrastructure and challenges and progressing to conceptualise and define potential solutions. These solutions will need to be communicated internally, defining the requirements for development, services, training, production and support.
The role requires a broad range of technical skills and experience covering:
– ICT hardware installation and maintenance
– ICT software installation, configuration and support
– Windows Operating Systems (7, 8, 10)
– Windows Active Directory and domain network environments
– XML language and scripting
The role also requires strong business and solutions skills including:
– Customer service management
– Good organisational and communications abilities
– Technical project coordination
– Requirements gathering and solutions definition
– High proficiency in technical writing skills
The role is based from home and whilst location is not critical, it would ideally suit someone living in the Ulm or Hamburg area. A variable amount of travel to customer sites across the Germany, Austria and Switzerland will be required on a weekly basis, this may include travel outside of normal contracted hours and overnight stays as necessary. This requires you have driving license. Occasional travel to company headquarters in Sweden.
Please apply by sending your resume to: Susanne.email@example.com