Service Engineer – UK
Here at MSAB we are more than just a world leading provider of mobile forensic technology. At MSAB we have a work place where passion, teamwork and continuous development, means that we can continue to help Making the World a Safer Place.
Our core beliefs:
- Pioneers in mobile forensics
- Top performance, evolving, rising to challenges and sharing our vast knowledge
- Friendly, a good workplace gives happy employees, which means happy colleagues and customers
- Responsible for our employees and customers, through honest and ethical work
This is why we are continuing to grow through our 15 locations worldwide, with customers in over 100 countries.
The primary objective of this role is to provide field service and support for Micro Systemation Ltd (MSAB) a UK based subsidiary of Micro Systemation AB. The role is responsible to deliver service and support to a diverse and well-established customer base located widely across the United Kingdom.
- Manage, diagnose, and resolve escalated incidents with customers
- Proactive monitoring of customer environments (where technology/solution permits)
- Support for customer end-user devices (e.g. all-in-one Kiosks)
- Support for customer infrastructure (e.g. VPN’s, leased lines, routers, NAS’s)
- Onsite support at various UK customer locations; existing and new project implementations
- Frequent travel to customer sites and/or events & seminars across the UK, with overnight stays as necessary. Occasional travel to other company locations in Sweden and the US
- Based from home, with location ideally suited to someone living in central or south England
MSAB is looking for an experienced individual with existing Support or hardware/software technology background; someone who enjoys a challenge and is customer focused. The ideal individual will need to demonstrate competency across various software and hardware products, including servers, routers, all-in-one kiosks, and networked storage products. Essential for the role is a professional outlook & demeanour, good communication skills, and comfortable working as part of a high performance team.
You are a self-driven individual with a passion for delivering results, able to operate in a high-growth business whilst supporting a stable and innovative customer base. You are a team orientated and have the ability to communicate clearly at a number of levels with both internal and external stakeholders.
Essential for the role is a professional outlook & demeanor, excellent communication skills, and comfortable working as part of a high performance team.
MSAB will provide business and product training to support the role requirements. A full and clean driving license is required.
For further information regarding this position please contact Ida Toivonen, responsible recruiter for this position, at MSAB- tel.: +46-700903914 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications and contacts remain confidential. Interviews are ongoing and we therefore want to have your application as soon as possible.
You can apply by sending your CV and resume to email@example.com.
MSAB is a global leader in forensic technology for mobile device examination, with offices in Europe and in the USA, as well as a network of distributors across the globe. Our products are used by Police, Law Enforcement, Military, Government Intelligence Agencies and Forensic Laboratories in over 100 countries worldwide to investigate crime, gather intelligence, investigate fraud and fight corruption.