IT Technician with a DevOps mindset
MSAB is a global leader in forensic technology for mobile device examination, with offices in Europe and in the USA, as well as a network of distributors across the globe. Our products are used by Police, Law Enforcement, Military, Government Intelligence Agencies and Forensic Laboratories in over 100 countries worldwide to investigate crime, gather intelligence, investigate fraud and fight corruption. The company is based in Stockholm and has been listed on the Swedish Stock Exchange since 1999. We have been recognized for the past 3 years running by The Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA program as a technology company that has achieved the fastest rates of annual revenue growth in EMEA during the past five years.
About the role:
In the role as our next IT Technician, you’ll play an important part in driving the DevOps journey within MSAB. You would ideally have a background and experience working as an IT technician, but with an interest in taking on a more specialist role.
You will be part of a team that is responsible for architecting, implementing and managing the infrastructure and build systems to support the software release processes in automated fashion. You will take part in this by improving continuous integration and deployment infrastructure and automation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build Continuous Integration and Deployment systems to fully support an end to end pipeline for developers and teams
- Build and provide infrastructure environments from development to production
- Operate and facilitate systems and solutions, and support in incident resolutions as 3rd level support
- Work closely with development teams to ensure the platforms are designed with operability in mind
- Experiment and learn about new techniques and opportunities that can benefit MSAB, to build and prepare for the future
You’ll preferable have some experience with:
- C#, Powershell
- TeamCity, Perforce, Docker, and Ansible
- Jira and Confluence API knowledge
As the rest of the team you would:
- Be part of open decisions and system design
- Focus on quality and stability
- Building scalable, fault tolerant and secure systems
- Support continuous delivery pipeline
How we work
We are one big team where everyone’s opinion is valued. You will be joining an agile development department that today consist of approximately 60 developers. All our teams are cross-functional, self-organized with a great degree of freedom. You will be part of a company that believes in a work climate that values people and encourages innovation, collaboration and a professionalism.
If you like to know more please apply for the job by sending your CV and personal letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org