And available for download by customers.
This is a major release with many new product features and improvements, designed to save you time and improve efficiency. Highlights are listed here, but we strongly encourage customers to visit the Customer Portal to view the complete Release Notes for full details.
- XRY Photon, an exciting new method for extracting app data which is unavailable via normal logical extractions. Photon captures and converts the data to a searchable format. This release has support for WhatsApp data on Android devices.
- Image Recognition – this release enables the processing of images at dramatically faster speeds for users with suitable graphics cards. XRY content recognition automatically classifies images into categories, and with select NVidia CUDA-enabled GPUs, processing time is accelerated by as much as 15X compared to standard PC CPUs.
- Support for 26,382 mobile forensic profiles
Kiosk/Tablet/XRY Express 7.10
- New viewer application for Kiosk – XAMN Express released as beta
- Add user notes on-screen at any point in your extraction workflow
- Add new extractions to existing cases with improved case functionality
- A new app category display view helps you quickly find apps of interest
- The popular Column View is now fully customizable
- Viewer now lets you analyze multiple XRY files in the same tab
XEC Director 4.0
- Now lets you manage XAMN for licenses, version updates and users
- Grouping of Kiosks as ‘Sites’ now available
- Improved File Transfer Management