Terms and conditions
The term ‘Micro Systemation AB’, ‘MSAB’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Hornsbruksgatan 28, SE-117 34 Stockholm, Sweden.
Our company registration number is 556244-3050 located at the above address. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Accessing images or text provided on Web sites does not give you any rights to use them as you wish. Only the copyright owner, or the owner's legal agent, can give you permission to copy, distribute, or publicly display protected material.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Sweden.
- MSAB may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time at its own discretion. If any term of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, invalid, and void or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
We respects every visitor's privacy. The following information is designed to help you understand what kind of information we gather from the site, and how we handle it.
Handling of personal data in Subscription service
MSAB will process the personal data provided by you in accordance with the Swedish Personal Data Act (Sw: Personuppgiftslagen 1998:204). We will store and process your personal data in order to deliver any service ordered by you and to offer further similar services as they may become available. No one outside MSAB will have access to your personal data.
Should you wish to update, correct or remove your personal data from our registers, please contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on Your computer and contains text information. Cookies are used for certain functions that improve the website for the user. There are two types of cookies permanent and temporary (the latter known as "session cookies"). The permanent cookies that are present on the MSAB website are used for our subscription service and for general statistical measurements. In the subscription service, the cookies are used to enable visitors to save their log-in details in a profile and thus avoid having to fill in their contact information every time they place an order. In the statistical measurements, the cookies are used to measure unique visits and increase understanding of visitors behavior for the purpose of improving navigability and simplifying the process of searching for information on the website.
The temporary session cookies are not stored on your computer but disappear when you close your web browser. During the time when you are searching in a website, this type of cookie is sent from your computer to the server to transfer information, such as which language you have chosen.